Craig Lowe: 4,073 votes; 40.1 percent
Don Marsh: 2,960 votes; 29.2 percent
Monica Leadon-Cooper: 2,523 votes; 24.9 percent
Richard Selwach: 440 votes; 4.3 percent
Ozzy Angulo: 153 votes; 1.5 percent
District 4 Commissioner:
Randy Wells: 873 votes; 47.2 percent
Penny Wheat: 691 votes; 37.4 percent
Mason Alley: 161 votes; 8.7 percent
Francis "Pat" Fitzpatrick: 80 votes; 4.3 percent
Nathaniel Sperling: 44 votes; 2.4 percent
The winners of tonight's election say it's back to the campaign trail for them, and they're not surprised by the run-off when so many candidates were on the ballot.
They say there's no time to enjoy the victory, since they're sharing it with a competitor.
Many voters say the run-off election, in both the mayor and commission race, will come down to experience... or change.
The run-off election is scheduled for April 13th.
- Primary Election Results
- Residents and Candidates Still Waiting on Election Results
- Election Results
- 2008 Election Results
- Alachua Election Results In
- April 13, 2010 Election Results
- Marsh Supporters Challenge Election Results
- Statewide Election Results
- Columbia County Election Results
- Alachua County Final Election Results