With spring around the corner, those spring showers will be heading our way.
but one Ocala neighborhood is already underwater and is looking to the county for help.
"It's just a nightmare" one homeowner says when describing the flooding near his home. Residents are frustrated with the standing water and feel the county is partially to blame. The problem comes from a retention pond that wasn't fixed properly two years ago when residents asked the city to correct some flooding issues.
"Now it's substantially worse" another citizen claims.
Homeowners say what's even worse is they've been pleading with Marion County officials and haven't gotten any results. But despite their frustration, they are hopeful the issue will be resolved soon.
- Mill Pond neighborhood floods
- Neighborhood flooded after construction breach
- A Stroll Through One Belleview Neighborhood Ends in Animal Abuse Arrest
- Neighbors Say Dogs Are Ruling Gainesville Neighborhood
- Gang Activity Popping Up in Northwest Gainesville Neighborhood
- Tree destroys apartment and sends a wake up call to the neighborhood
- Tornado Tears Apart Homes In Lake City Neighborhood
- Gunfire Goes Off In An Alachua Neighborhood
- Neighborhoods Around UF Experiencing Parking Problems
- New Rules For Game Day Neighborhood Parking In Gainesville