Gainesville Man Accused Of Offering Teen,15, Cash For Sex
A Gainesville man is behind bars Saturday after police say he offered a teenager cash in exchange for sex.
Deputies say a witness, who was with the victim at the time, told Demarcus Hughley that the girl was only 15, but Hughley said he didn't care how old she was and wanted to help her make some money.
The girl told her guardian and they called police.
Hughley is charged with promoting sexual activity on a minor. His bond is set at $75,000.
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl
- Gainesville Man Accused of Having Sex With 14-Year-Old
- Gainesville Man, 35, Accused Of Having Sex With Young Boy
- Ocala Business Man Accused of Having Sex with Minors
- Sumter County Man Accused Of Having Sex With A Child
- A Man Accused of Sex Acts with Pet Donkey
- Suspect Accused of Fatally Stabbing Gainesville Man
- Police: Gainesville Man Accused Of Beating, Stabbing Woman
- Gainesville Man Accused of Stealing Vehicle, Possessing Counterfeit Money
- Gainesville Man, 47, Accused Of Trying To Stab Brother