Helping Women Gain Confidence And Employment
More people, searching for fewer jobs.
It's a perfect storm, in an already cloudy economy.
But thankfully for job-seekers there's a ray of hope.
Most people in UF's Students In Free Enterprise have yet to begin their own job search, but today they were helping others gain employment and confidence!
Recognizing that not everyone has the resources a higher education can offer, SIFE hosted a women's career fair to give job seekers the skill set they need to re-enter the workforce.
The event, held at the Center for Innovation and Economic Development, featured discussion panels, resume critique, and one on one advising-all at no cost to the public.
Todays career fair is just one of several that the University of Florida's students in free enterprise put on for the community.
For more information visit: www.WomensCareerExpo.ufsife.com
- Help Center for Abused Women Needs Help
- Local support group helps women with HIV
- Help For Women Struggling
- Bill Could Ban Employers From Requesting Employees' Social Media Passwords
- Dairy Farming Opportunities Can Keep Local Residents Employed
- Construction Employment Declined Last Year
- Seasonal Hiring Begins; Employment Expected To Grow
- UF Career Showcase Seeing More Employers Participating
- Employers hold job fair in Marion County
- Enterprise To Employ 160