Kofi Adu-Brempong May Be Moving to the Jail
University of Florida graduate assistant Kofi Adu-Brempong has been in the hospital since being shot in the face during a standoff with university police officers. He could soon have a new home behind bars. Friends of Adu-Brempong feel he is still in too much pain to be transported over to the Alachua county jail. UPD Chief Linda Stump denies that police are pushing to move Adu-Brempong from the hospital.
- PBA Supports Officers Involved In Adu-Brempong Shooting
- Jails Move to Postcards, discard Envelopes
- $179,000 Alachua County Jail Study Moves Forward
- One Newberry Food Pantry May Close...Another May Open...But Will People Go Hungry?
- Former Gator Released From Jail
- Woman Missing for Years Now in Panhandle Jail
- Help For Overcrowded Jails?
- Alachua County Jail Rape Case Settled Out of Court
- Cooking In Jail
- Inside The Alachua Co. Jail