Kofi Adu-Brempong May Be Moving to the Jail
University of Florida graduate assistant Kofi Adu-Brempong has been in the hospital since being shot in the face during a standoff with university police officers. He could soon have a new home behind bars. Friends of Adu-Brempong feel he is still in too much pain to be transported over to the Alachua county jail. UPD Chief Linda Stump denies that police are pushing to move Adu-Brempong from the hospital.
- PBA Supports Officers Involved In Adu-Brempong Shooting
- Tampa Yankees May Be Moving to Ocala
- Jails Move to Postcards, discard Envelopes
- $179,000 Alachua County Jail Study Moves Forward
- Marion County May Put Jail Up For Sale
- One Newberry Food Pantry May Close...Another May Open...But Will People Go Hungry?
- Five Tax Moves To Make By Year End
- Wild Animal Sanctuary Moving to Marion County
- Senator Moves for More Election Accountability in the State
- Florida Move Over Law Survey