Man Arrested In Meth Lab Bust
Marion County Sheriff's Office deputies were called to Ocala National Forest when a U.S. Forest service officer stumbled upon a meth lab at a forest campsite.
When police arrived, Robert Simmons was cooperative giving officers a tour of the campsite and even describing in detail how he made the drug.
170 liquid grams were seized and officers say many agencies working together is needed to continue making these kind of arrests.
Simmons is charged with trafficking and possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia. He remains in the Marion County Jail and his bond is set at $100,000.
- Meth Lab Busted in Inglis, 12 Arrested
- 3 arrested in meth lab bust
- 3 people arrested in meth lab bust
- Putnam County Father and Daughter Arrested in Meth Lab Bust
- Three Arrested In Columbia County Meth Lab Bust
- ASO arrest man in possible connection to meth lab
- Meth Lab Busted at Home with Baby
- Meth Labs Busted in Putnam County
- Lawtey Family Busted For Meth Lab Faces Judge
- Deputies Arrest 14 Suspects During Meth Bust