Parents, Administers Await FCAT Results
That collective sigh you hear is coming from schools all over North Central Florida. Students can celebrate the end of the FCAT testing today.
Now, parents and administrators are waiting for the results.
The FCAT and other standards have been a sore spot for districts in Florida and it also hurts the state rankings.
- Parents, Teachers Speak Out Against Testing
- Measles spread has parents, health officials concerned
- Parents, advocates meet to discuss testing woes
- FCAT Results Are In
- FCAT Results Show Improvement in Third-Grade Math Skills
- Woman Arrested; Awaiting Transport to Bradford County
- Gainesville City Commission Rejects GREC Settlement, Awaits Arbitration Decision
- Land Developer Awaits City Decision on University Corners Project
- Kevin Collins Awaits Trial
- Mother Charged for Administering Unknown Amount of Pills to Children