People Gather To Raise Awareness, Money For American Cancer Society
There was another chance for people to lace up their shoes for a good cause.
The Relay for Life fundraiser started at 6p.m. Friday night and lasted until noon Saturday.
It's a fundraiser dedicated to raising money to promote research, education and patient services for the American Cancer Society. This year's theme was 'a relay big party' because the American Cancer Society is sponsoring a world with less cancer and more birthdays.
Another Relay for Life event will take place at Santa Fe College this Friday.
- Raising Awareness, Support For Moms With PPD
- UF Startup Raising Awareness, Support For New Diabetes Patch
- Hundreds Gathered To Walk With NHRA Drivers, Raise Awareness For Spinal Cord Diseases
- Stop Children's Cancer Raises Awareness for Pediatric Cancer
- Gainesville Gearheads Raise Money For Cancer Research
- Concert Raises Money For Kids Cancer Group
- Families of Missing People Gather to Remember Loved Ones
- Cancer #1 Killing Disease For Hispanics, But Gainesville Continues To Fight Back
- Volunteers Needed for Cancer Prevention Study
- Raising Awareness About New Health Laws in Florida