People Gather To Raise Awareness, Money For American Cancer Society
There was another chance for people to lace up their shoes for a good cause.
The Relay for Life fundraiser started at 6p.m. Friday night and lasted until noon Saturday.
It's a fundraiser dedicated to raising money to promote research, education and patient services for the American Cancer Society. This year's theme was 'a relay big party' because the American Cancer Society is sponsoring a world with less cancer and more birthdays.
Another Relay for Life event will take place at Santa Fe College this Friday.
- Hundreds Gathered To Walk With NHRA Drivers, Raise Awareness For Spinal Cord Diseases
- American Cancer Society Needs Drivers
- Gainesville Gearheads Raise Money For Cancer Research
- Alachua County Officials Host Event To Raise Awareness About Census
- Stomp The Swamp, Raises Autism Awareness
- Local Beauty Paquent Winner Raises Awareness About Eating Disorders
- Event at MLK Center to Raise Awareness
- Summer Weather Raises Awareness on Parking Lot Safety
- "Breast Cancer Awareness Month" Kicks Off
- 2-Bits Golf Tournament Raises Money For Sideline Athletes