Police Arrest Ocklawaha Man, 81, For Selling Marijuana
He was alive when marijuana was outlawed. But, investigators say he's still selling it.
An 81-year-old man was released from jail this morning after being arrested as a drug dealer.
Carlton Griggs, of Ocklawaha, was picked up for possession and selling marijuana
Griggs told authorities he had been selling marijuana for about two years out of a cooler in his cellar.
- Store Owner Arrested For Selling Synthetic Marijuana
- Police: Tampa Man, 73, Robs Three Banks To Pay Mortgage
- Police: Gainesville Man, 25, Tries To Outrun Cops
- Man Arrested for Selling Counterfeit Tickets
- Man Charged in Ocklawaha Murder
- Family of Missing Disabled Man Calls in Texas Equusearch
- Search For Intellectually Disabled Man Narrowed
- Man Shoots Woodpecker
- Man Charged With Murder After Another Man, Dog Found Stabbed to Death
- Man Arrested after Police Standoff