Police: Man Robs McDonald's Through Drive-Thru Window
DUNEDIN, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a Dunedin man was arrested after robbing a fast food restaurant through a drive-through window.
Jack St. Clair Burris, 33, faces charges of robbery with a weapon and aggravated assault.
According to a news release, Burris drove up to the McDonald's window on Friday night, asked for change, then threatened an employee with a broken beer bottle. He took money out of the restaurant's cash register as the employee backed away.
Burris was arrested Saturday morning and was being held in Pinellas County jail on $55,000 bond.
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Man Stabbed in McDonald's Drive-Thru
- Man Attacks Woman In McDonald's Drive-Through
- Construction underway for Loves Truck Stop and McDonald's in Hawthorne
- McDonald's Creates Olympic Sized Restuarant
- Police: Man Lures Victims With Fake Emergency, Then Robs Them
- Police: Tampa Man, 73, Robs Three Banks To Pay Mortgage
- Police: Man Tries To Rob Gainesville Liquor Store
- Culinary Students Use McDonald's Ingredients To Cater Lunch
- Knife-Wielding Man Tased By Gainesville Police During Struggle at Area McDonalds
- Police: Man Kills Girlfriend's Cat, Threatens To Kill Woman