Rain Didn't Dampen Spirits Of Fans At Gatornationals
Fans have been patient and waited out the bad weather, but now's it all passed.
The first day of racing was canceled Thursday due to bad weather. Racing officials started holding qualifying rounds Friday at 3 p.m. And, the races will continue throughout the weekend.
But even with all the rain Thursday and Friday, fans were still able to see, meet and get autographs from their favorite drivers in the pit.
Meanwhile, crews worked around the clock trying to dry off the race track for the qualifying rounds.
Racing officials are hoping to get in as much racing as they can Friday, and they may even go a little later into the night as well.
- Rain Didn't Dampen Spirits Of Medieval Fair Visitors
- Mother Outraged Driver Didn't Help Child
- Lawyer Didn't Believe His Innocence Says Frye
- A Little Bit of Rain Doesn't Dampen Hanukkah's Menorah Lighting
- 2nd Suit Claims Cruise Ship Didn't Help Castaways
- Crist: I Didn't Know About Greer. Friend: He Did
- Gatornationals Rained Out
- The Rain Is Gone, Races Begin Friday At Gatornationals
- 50,000 Fans Expected To Turn Out For Gatornationals This Weekend
- Gatornational Fans Camping Out