Rain Means No Races, Lots of Fun
Published March 11th, 2010
No races, no problem.
Just because the first day of Gatornationals races were rained out, it didn't mean that fans didn't enjoy themselves.
To see what they were up to, you can watch the video on the right.
- More Rain May Mean More Sinkholes
- Rain Means Profits For One Area Business
- The Rain Is Gone, Races Begin Friday At Gatornationals
- What Does Dad Mean to You?
- End of 2012 Atlantic Hurricane Season, Doesn't Mean an End to Recovery in Lake City
- Locals Use Gatornationals as Good Racing, Good Fun
- Thieves behind bars after burglarizing hotel parking lot vehicles
- Charter Amendment One was Defeated. What does this mean for Gainesville's Businesses.
- Opinion Split on What Cost-Analysis Discussion of Dispatch Center Means in High Springs
- Kids Tell Us What MLK Day Means To Them- And How Far We Have to Go