Rain Means No Races, Lots of Fun
Published March 11th, 2010
No races, no problem.
Just because the first day of Gatornationals races were rained out, it didn't mean that fans didn't enjoy themselves.
To see what they were up to, you can watch the video on the right.
- More Rain May Mean More Sinkholes
- Rain Means Profits For One Area Business
- The Rain Is Gone, Races Begin Friday At Gatornationals
- Race for Sheriff Among Hot Races for Primary Elections
- Man Shot and Killed In Walmart Parking Lot
- It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
- Police: Man Attempts To Retrieve Car By Breaking Into Tow Lot
- Gainesville Police Search For Man Who Exposed Himself In Parking Lot
- Troopers: Man Crashes Car In Putnam County Sheriff's Parking Lot
- Armed Robbery, Kidnapping in Walmart Parking Lot