GPD says airport has been searched and no explosive devices were found. Airport returning to normal.
Rain Means No Races, Lots of Fun
Published March 11th, 2010
No races, no problem.
Just because the first day of Gatornationals races were rained out, it didn't mean that fans didn't enjoy themselves.
To see what they were up to, you can watch the video on the right.
- Rain Means Profits For One Area Business
- More Rain May Mean More Sinkholes
- The Rain Is Gone, Races Begin Friday At Gatornationals
- What Does Dad Mean to You?
- End of 2012 Atlantic Hurricane Season, Doesn't Mean an End to Recovery in Lake City
- Race for Sheriff Among Hot Races for Primary Elections
- Locals Use Gatornationals as Good Racing, Good Fun
- Charter Amendment One was Defeated. What does this mean for Gainesville's Businesses.
- A lot more CHOICES
- Tow Lot Owner: Arrest Unfair