Residents Could Qualify For Rebates On Energy Efficient Appliances
Florida's Energy Office has $17.5 million to start handing out to people who buy energy saving appliances in mid April. Six appliances, gas tank-less water heaters, clothes washers, refrigerators, dishwashers, room air-conditioners and freezers, qualify for rebates of 20 percent.
The rebates are not retroactive. The appliances must be purchased during the ten-day window beginning Friday, April 16th, and ending Monday, April 25th.
Visit the following link for more information.
- Fla. Energy-Efficient Appliance Rebates Run Out
- New Energy Efficient Community
- Making energy efficient upgrades
- Nonprofits to Receive Stimulus Money for Home Energy Efficiency
- Some Residents May Qualify for a Lower Home Insurance Rate
- Residents of Local Apartment Get Some Help Conserving Energy
- Residents of Jonesville Could Lose Fire Station
- Receiving Rebates for New Cars
- University Corners Developer Requests Tax Rebate
- Is your Tax Rebate In The Mail?