Runners Prepare For Inaugural Charity Run
Many people looking to enjoy the warm temperatures Saturday may be thinking about lacing up their tennis shoes for Haven Hospice's first 5 and 10k run. The event will take place at the Tioga Town Center in Gainesville.
Proceeds will benefit Haven Hospice, which focuses on maximizing quality of life for people who may be close to death.
Registration is open until 2 p.m. Saturday at Tioga Town Center. The cost is $45 with the run beginning at 4:30 p.m.
- Local Inauguration Celebrations
- Elderly of Gainesville Watch Inauguration
- Kids Watch Obama Inauguration
- Marion County Democrats Hold Their Own Inaugural Ball
- Gainesville Resident Makes Trek to DC for President's Inauguration
- Runners Participate In Five Points Of Life Marathon
- 10/28/13 Fitzness Minute: Charity Walk/Runs
- New Laws Too Late For North Central Florida Charity
- Charities Hurting During the Holiday Season
- Fans Pack Swamp for Gator Charity Challenge