Salt Springs Worker Rescues Rare Bird
On Tuesday a federally protected osprey got stuck up an eighty-five-foot pine tree dangling upside down near Salt Springs.
This made for an interesting rescue that ultimately saved the bird of prey's life. Check out the video on the right to get the full story.
- Men Hooked for Spear fishing in Salt Springs
- High Springs Dog With Extremely Rare Condition Passes Away
- Workers Rescued from Malfunctioning Cherry Picker
- New emergency room to benefit patients and rescue workers
- High Springs police and fire go door to door with gifts
- Woman dies in Silver Springs Shores house fire
- Bath Salts Becoming a Bigger Issue
- Turn Over the "Bath Salts"
- Horses Taken from Rescue Farm
- Birds Euthanized After Rooster Fight Busted