Salt Springs Worker Rescues Rare Bird
On Tuesday a federally protected osprey got stuck up an eighty-five-foot pine tree dangling upside down near Salt Springs.
This made for an interesting rescue that ultimately saved the bird of prey's life. Check out the video on the right to get the full story.
- Men Hooked for Spear fishing in Salt Springs
- High Springs Dog With Extremely Rare Condition Passes Away
- Workers Rescued from Malfunctioning Cherry Picker
- Bell Springs Manatee Rescue
- Bath Salts Becoming a Bigger Issue
- Turn Over the "Bath Salts"
- Birds Euthanized After Rooster Fight Busted
- Bird Native to Western US Spotted in Alachua County
- Bird Awareness
- Paynes Prairie Preserve Migrating Birds