Salt Springs Worker Rescues Rare Bird
On Tuesday a federally protected osprey got stuck up an eighty-five-foot pine tree dangling upside down near Salt Springs.
This made for an interesting rescue that ultimately saved the bird of prey's life. Check out the video on the right to get the full story.
- Men Hooked for Spear fishing in Salt Springs
- High Springs Dog With Extremely Rare Condition Passes Away
- Bell Springs Manatee Rescue
- Turn Over the "Bath Salts"
- Bath Salts Becoming a Bigger Issue
- Planes Vs. Birds
- Bird Awareness
- Pre-Thanksgiving Shopping; Early Bird Gets the Deals
- Paynes Prairie Preserve Migrating Birds
- Dead Horse and Mutilated Birds Found Near Train Tracks