Skull Found Could Solve Murder
A cold case is getting warmer tonight in Bradford County.
Detectives with the Bradford County Sheriff's Office discovered human remains just outside the Mount Sinai Cemetary in the town of Graham. That's in southern Bradford County.
The remains may be that of a 20 year old woman who has been missing for seven years.
Detectives say they got a tip that led them to the area where they found a human skull in a pile of brush.
And they say this cold case investigation is moving forward.
"We do have a person of interst. He is not a threat to the community because he is in custody in a Florida correctional facility," said Captain Brad Smith of the Bradford County Sheriff’s Office.
Authorities have not released the name of the person of interest nor the name of the missing woman.
They are waiting for the results from the medical examiner to determine if the remains are indeed that of the 20 year old woman.
- Skull Found in Marion County
- Ocala Man Allegedly Fractures Toddler's Skull
- Alcoholic Rage Could Be To Blame For Murder
- Accused Murderer Could Walk
- Verdict in Hawthorne Murder Trial Could Be Just A Day Away...
- John Kalisz's Murder Trial Could Be Delayed
- Jonathan Peterson Found Guilty of First-Degree Murder
- Man Charged With Murder After Another Man, Dog Found Stabbed to Death
- Possible Weapon Found in Parking Garage Murder
- Richardson Found Guilty on Murder Charges