Students, Parents Take Part In Family Field Day
Father's Day is still a few months away, but one Gainesville school celebrated a little early.
Millhopper Montessori School hosted it's annual father's field day. Students and their fathers, and some mothers, took part in a number of activities including a tug-a-war, balloon toss and balloon pop. There were four teams for each student age group. More than 100 people attended the event.
- GPD Holds Family Field Day Over the Weekend
- Hispanic Students, Majority Enroll In College But Not Many Graduate
- Santa Fe students, officials push transportation bill
- Colleges Losing Engineering Students, UF Responds
- Chinese Developers Take a Field Trip to Alachua County
- First Female QB in Florida Takes Field
- Gators Take the Field: Orange and Blue Debut
- Steps Parents Should Take to Ensure Kids Stay Healthy
- Fathers Flex Their Muscles at Field Day Event
- Hay Field Day at Santa Fe's River Ranch