Thousands Turn Out To March For Babies
It's an fundraising tradition in Gainesville, and this year thousands of people marched for babies.
More than 6,000 people formed teams and came out to walk and raise awareness about premature babies.
Betsy Trent, the executive director for the North Central Florida March of Dimes, says with the outstanding support so far, she anticipates raising $815,000 by the end of the year.
Gainesville hosted the first March for Babies walk. Columbia, Putnam and Marion countries will have their walks in April.
- Alachua County March of Dimes raises money for premature babies
- University of Florida March For Babies
- Gators March for Babies
- Mother Kills Her Own Baby Before Turning Gun on Herself
- Hundreds Turn Out To Gainesville Soup-Tasting Fundraiser
- 50,000 Fans Expected To Turn Out For Gatornationals This Weekend
- Low Voter Turn Out
- Grandmother Speaks Out About Baby's Death
- March for Babies Celebration
- Thousands of Letter Openers From Around The World On Display