American Idol Judge Comes To Ocala
Many people may only know Kara DioGuardi as a judge on American Idol.
But she's also a singer, songwriter, and a music lover, who says music was therapeutic for her when she was younger. She believes it can help others, which is why the Grammy winner was at Golden Hills Golf and Turf Club in Ocala Saturday afternoon.
DioGuardi hosted a golf event to raise money for a music studio she's opening to help teens and young adults recovering from drug addiction.
The studio will be located at the Phoenix House in Citra, which is a drug rehab center. The music studio will be the fourth DioGuardi has opened for Phoenix House nationwide and she says it should be opening in a few months.
- 5th Annual Southside Idol
- Curb- Side Recycling Coming to Ocala
- Job Growth Coming to City of Ocala
- 400 New Jobs may be coming to Ocala
- World War II Planes Come To Ocala
- FedEx Ground coming to Ocala
- Judge Reluctant to Delay in Zimmerman Case
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Reads Charge to Jurors
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Strikes Detective Statements
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Rules on Audio Experts