Deputies: Man Arrested After Stealing Oxycontin Pills At Gainesville Pharmacy
A man who stole drugs from a CVS store in Alachua County Tuesday was arrested Wednesday.
Deputies have arrested Joseph Davis, 28, for stealing 300 Oxycontin pills from the CVS store on Southwest Archer Road.
Deputies say Davis walked into the store and demanded Oxycontin.
Davis is being held in the Alachua County Jail on two felony charges with bond set at $35,000.
- Deputies: Man Found Hiding In Ceiling Of Fla. Pharmacy
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Stealing Nearly $50,000 From His Workplace
- Deputies: Gainesville Man Stalks, Sends Threatening Messages To Two Women
- Deputies: Prescription Pill Addiction Is An Epidemic
- Man Arrested After Trying To Steal Boots Twice
- Levy Man kills Wife, Arrested After Standoff With Deputies
- Ocala Man Arrested After Shooting at Deputies
- Deputies: Man Shoots at Wife in Alcohol-Fueled Dispute
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Cyberstalking, Making Death Threats Towards Victim
- Deputies: Man Tries To Mask Drugs With Lotion, Air Freshener