Family of UF Student Shot By Police Pays Bond
Kofi Adu-Brempong has been in the hospital since being shot by university police during a standoff at his apartment on March 2nd.
Adu-Brempong might have been taken to the Alachua County Jail when the medical staff cleared him, but family members paid his $10,000 bond.
He is charged with resisting arrest and aggravated assault. No court date has been set.
- No Charges For UF Grad Student Shot By Police
- Video Released on UF Student Shot by Police
- Protest for UF Student Shot by Police
- Brother Of UF Grad Student Shot By Police Speaks Out
- Woman Who Shot Husband Denied Bond
- Students May Pay Out of Pocket for School
- UF Police: Student Arrested After Using Police Scanner to Keep Police out of Party
- Police: Tampa Man, 73, Robs Three Banks To Pay Mortgage
- Gainesville Police Officers Win Another Battle In Fight Over Holiday Pay
- Police Officer Shot During Traffic Stop