Firefighters Extinguish Fire At Gainesville Park
Alachua County Fire Crews responded to a fire at a Gainesville park early Saturday morning.
When firefighters arrived at Kanapaha Veterans Memorial Park, 7400 SW 41st Place, just before 4:30 a.m., they said a portable bathroom was fully engulfed in flames.
The county fire marshal said a faulty light caused the blaze.
Alachua County Fire Rescue Spokesperson Carol Davis said there was no other damage to the park.
- Firefighters Extinguish Small Electrical Fire At Ocala Nursing Home
- Gainesville Fire Rescue Extinguish House Fire
- Crews Extinguish Fire At Gainesville Apartment Complex
- Economy Extinguishing Fire Fighting Vacancies
- Area Firefighters Train to Deal With Solar Panel Fires
- 19 Arizona Firefighters Dead in Yarnell Hill Fire NCFL Reaction
- Firefighters Reminding Residents About Fire Safety
- Marion County Firefighters Promoting Fire Prevention Month at Maplewood Elementary
- Firefighters Step Up Fire Prevention Programs
- Firefighter's Pension Under Fire