Gainesville Man, 47, Accused Of Trying To Stab Brother
A Gainesville man is in jail Sunday after trying to stab his own brother.
Police say Elisha Smith, 47, got into an argument with his brother about money and then started chasing him around with a steak knife.
Smith pinned the victim to the ground and tried to stab him, but the knife bent in half.
Smith faces an aggravated battery charge. He is being held in the Alachua County Jail.
- Police: Gainesville Man, 25, Tries To Outrun Cops
- Gainesville Man, 35, Accused Of Having Sex With Young Boy
- Suspect Accused of Fatally Stabbing Gainesville Man
- Police: Gainesville Man Accused Of Beating, Stabbing Woman
- Man Charged With Murder After Another Man, Dog Found Stabbed to Death
- Gainesville family trying to get brother home from Beijing
- Utah Man, Brother Suspects in Wife's Disappearance
- Gainesville Man, 21, Drowns In Pool
- Suspect Makes First Court Appearance After Fatally Stabbing Gainesville Man
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman