Gators Fans Come Out To Watch Annual Spring Football Game
Thousands of Gator football fans came to watch the annual spring football Orange and Blue game.
Tom Barnes, a season ticket holder since 1990, says he wouldn't be anywhere else today.
"It's nothing like it," Barnes said. "I'm an original Floridian. I've always been here. Always pull for the gators cause I don't want to go west. It's not where it's at. It's here in Gainesville."
From the shoes to the shirt to the hat, Barnes shows no shame in sporting his team colors.
And, he's made this a family affair. Barnes has been dragging his granddaughter along for 13 years, and he says there's a reason for it.
"Pass it on," Barnes said. "Cause I have to have a gator roaming the house, somebody gotta take over whenever I'm gone."
But, the family didn't just show up to enjoy in the festivities of the spring game, they came to get a peek at what the 2010 gator football team will look like without Tim Tebow.
"I come to spring practices every year, been here to watch Spurrier and Meyer," Barnes said. "Looking forward to seeing Trent Burton today and John Brantley.
- UF Fans Watching game
- Fans Watch as Former Gators Try to Impress Pro Scouts
- Fans Come Out To Support Raffy
- The Florida Football Fan Game
- Number of Fan Ejections at UF Football Game Hits Season High
- Gators Announce Fan Initiatives for Football Games
- What Colors Do You Bleed? A Call Is Out to Gator Fans to Give Blood
- Billboard Gets Mixed Reaction From Gator Football Fans
- Gator RB Moody Out For Spring Game
- Watch Out For Package Snatchers