Kids Learn About Things That Go Vrrrooom!
Students tend to get carried away just ahead of spring break, but at W.W. Irby Elementary School they took that concept to new heights!
Children from pre-k through the second grade learned about things that really "go" for their annual vehicle day.
Students have spent the last few days learning about different forms of transportation and understanding the relationship between the stuff they own and how it gets to the store!
Today it all came together with tons of things for kids to see and do, from a very chilly publix truck to a hot air balloon and lots in between!
Experts from transportation careers were on hand to answer kids questions and get them excited about a possible career in the industry.
- Kids Learn... By Getting Grossed Out
- Kids Not Putting The Brakes On Learning
- Kids Learn to Fight Back
- Elementary School Students Learn About Bike Safety
- Students Learn About Farm Animals At Youth Fair
- Williston Families Learn about Local Health Services at Health and Fun Fair
- Newberry High Students Learn About the Dangers of the Road
- An Egg-stravagant Way To Learn About Physics
- Students Learn About Elections
- Safety Tips To Parents About Phone/Internet Safety For Kids