Kids Not Putting The Brakes On Learning
A city of Gainesville day camp is making it possible for kids to enjoy spring break without putting the brakes on learning.
For the next five days kids enrolled in the city of Gainesville's Earth Academy Day Camp are taking care of animals, playing games, and enjoying nature, and without even realizing it they're learning a thing or two while they're at it!
In a world that is becoming increasingly dependent on technology, the city's nature camp is stressing the importance of taking a moment to learn about the natural world around us.
The earth academy day camp runs through friday.
The nature camp is just one of several the city of Gainesville is hosting this week.
For a complete list and information about upcoming summer camps visit: www.cityofgainesville.org.
- City Puts the Brakes on Red-Light Cameras
- UF Student Organization Wants To Put The Brakes On Rape
- Kids Learn... By Getting Grossed Out
- Kids Learn to Fight Back
- Kids Learn About Things That Go Vrrrooom!
- A Majority Of Parents Install Car Seats Incorrectly, Putting Kids At Risk
- B.R.A.K.E.S. Program Teaches Teens Defensive Driving
- Elementary School Students Learn About Bike Safety
- Farmers Learn to Use GPS-Guided Tractors
- Kids Helping Kids