Lake City Police Investigate Shooting
Lake City Police Department is investigating a shooting that occurred Thursday evening.
Officers responded to Shands at Lake Shore Hospital regarding a 17-old-patient, who was shot in the right hand, shortly before 7 p.m. Thursday.
The victim told police that the shooting incident happened near the intersection of Montana and Joe Coney Streets. And, when asked fired the gun, the victim just told police "an enemy had done it."
Investigators say if you know anything about this incident, please call the Lake City Police Department tip line at (386) 719-2068. Anonymous tips are welcome.
- Lake City Police Investigate Shooting
- Lake City Police Investigate Fatal Shooting
- Lake City Police Still Investigating Accidental Shooting Death of 11-Year Old Boy
- Lake City Shooting Investigation
- Lake City Police Officer Shoots, Kills Armed Driver at DUI Checkpoint
- Election Fraud Investigation In Lake City
- Lake City Police Chief and City Manager Aren't Going Anywhere
- NAACP Calls for the Resignation of Lake City Police Chief and City Manager
- Lake City Officer Shooting
- Lake City Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges, After Shooting Friend