Lake City Teen Arrested In Connection With Multiple Burglaries
A Lake City teen is in jail facing multiple burglary charges.
Police say Tremon Allen, 15, broke into a home at 926 NW Georgia Ave and took money, jewelry and weapons.
When questioned, police say Allen then confessed to committing four other burglaries in Lake City and two other burglaries in Columbia County.
Police recovered $428 in cash, two shot guns, three hand guns, one XBOX360, one safe, a bracelet and a lady's watch.
Allen was charged with burglary and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
- Ring of Criminals Connected To 50 Burglaries Arrested
- Columbia County man arrested in connection to funeral home burglary
- Lake City Man Charged With Burglary Says He Was House Hunting
- Gainesville Assistant City Attorney Arrested on Burglary, Prowling Charges
- Teens Arrested for Vandalizing Lake Weir Middle School
- String of Burglaries in One Alachua County Neighborhood May be Connected
- Accused Rapist Arrested in Lake City
- Man Arrested In Lake City Shooting
- Three Arrested for Child Neglect in Lake City
- Lake City Man Arrested for Child Abuse