At least 1 case of Enterovirus confirmed in Alachua County. Other possible cases being tested.
Local Fishermen Use Clams To Get Oysters
They're hoping to use one kind of shell ... to get another.
Fishermen in Cedar Key say the reefs where they typically find their oysters have been hit hard by both droughts and storms over the years. So now, to help replenish the oyster population, they're using clams.
To find out how, you can watch the video on the right.
- Cedar Key Fishermen Against Oyster Proposal
- City Of Gainesville Uses Social Networking To Get Citizens Involved
- Fishermen Discover Dead Body In Leesburg Lake
- Cedar Key Clam Lease Expansion
- Cedar Key Eatery Claims Clam Chowder Contest Top Spot
- Oil Spill Could Reach Cedar Key; Clamming Business May Be Forced to Shut Down
- Award Winning Clam Chowder In Cedar Key
- Answers For Oyster Collapse On The Coast
- Oyster Ban Proposed By FDA
- FDA Approves Oyster Ban