Lowe Narrowly Beats Out Marsh In Gainesville Mayoral Election
After a recount Friday, Craig Lowe narrowly beat out Don Marsh.
Lowe officially received 36 more votes or just 50.17 percent, a mere half-percent more than Marsh.
The Board of Canvassers met Friday to conduct a recount following Tuesday's runoff election.
Lowe will be sworn into office on May 20.
Don Marsh says he plans to run for City Commission next year.
- Vote 2013: Gainesville Mayor Lowe on Why He Should Be Re-elected
- Mayor Craig Lowe Could Still Win The Election
- Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe Delivers Sate of the City Address
- Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe Accepts Plea Deal and His DUI Case Will Not Go To Trial
- Braddy Earns Decisive Win Against Lowe to Become Gainesville's Next Mayor
- TV20 Interview with Mayoral Candidate Don Marsh
- Vote 2013: Ed Braddy on Why He Should Be Elected Mayor of Gainesville
- Gainesville Mayor Election Race
- Marsh Supporters Challenge Election Results
- TV20 Interview with Mayoral Candidate Craig Lowe