Nine Thoroughbred Horses Available For Adoption In Marion County
Nine thoroughbred horses are available for adoption at Marion County Animal Services. The adoption fee for each horse is $130, and includes its Coggin papers and a microchip.
Animal Services took custody of 13 thoroughbred horses on December 15, 2009 after the horses' owner Patricia Heinen failed to provide adequate care for them.
Animal Services was forced to euthanize one of the horses.
Animal Services say three of the colts have already been adopted.
- Marion County has a case of "Horse Fever"
- Marion County Horse Tour
- Cats Available for Adoption Again
- Free Sandbags Available To Marion Residents
- Ocala's International Thoroughbred Apprenticeship
- Ocala Horses Up for Adoption
- Levy County Woman Helping Hurt Horses
- Blackjack Now Legally Available To Casino Gamers
- Burn Restrictions And Wildfire Information Available Online
- North Florida Broadband Authority Network Available