Ocala Man Accused Of Embezzling $600,000 From Company
A suspect accused of embezzling more than $600,000 from an Ocala business is behind bars Friday evening.
Scott Wrazin, 36, of Ocala, was arrested late Thursday night in Buffalo, New York hotel.
Witnesses told investigators that Wrazin assisted in stealing more than $600,000 from Suncoast Insulators, which is located at 3790 N. Highway 441
in Ocala. Deputies say Wrazin used to work as an accountant and bookkeeper for the Ocala company.
Wrazin remains in a New York jail. Investigators are working to extradite him back to Marion County where he is facing a felony charge of organized fraud.
- Second Person Arrested In $600,000 Ocala Embezzlement Case
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Stealing Nearly $50,000 From His Workplace
- Man Wanted on Columbia Embezzling Charges Arrested After Robbing Ocala Bank
- Ocala Woman Accused of Stealing $53,000 In Checks
- Gainesville Tree Service Company Fined $153,000
- City pays $334,000 for GRU audit, company wants more
- Ocala Man Accused of Beating Elderly Father With Pipe, Sledgehammer
- Trial for Man Accused of Attempting to Rape, Murder Ocala Woman Begins
- Ocala Business Man Accused of Having Sex with Minors
- Ocala Man Accused of Fatally Shooting His Wife