Organizers Finalize Plans For Gainesville Fashion Week
It's time for the models to take to the stage and strut their stuff for this year's Gainesville Fashion Week.
The festivities will kick off on April 7 at Sharab Lounge in downtown Gainesville with an art show and a silent auction.
Gainesville Fashion Week begins April 7th and continues through Sunday April 11th.
Organizers say there are still plenty of tickets left. They range from $10-$15. You can see fashions presented from Florida designers.
For more information, go to gainesvillefashionweek.com.
- Gainesville Fashion Week Wraps Up With Final Show Saturday
- Plan finalized for Nw 16th Avenue
- EPA Issues Final Superfund Cleanup Plan
- The Final Four Frenzy Hits Gainesville
- Gainesville Commission At-Large Candidates Focus on GRU at Final 4A Forum
- Final Gainesville City Commission Forum
- Third and Final Suspect Arrested in Gainesville Home Invasion Robbery
- Gainesville music venue hosts largest, final music festival
- New Development in Northwest Gainesville? City Commission Plans To Vote Tonight
- Walmart Supercenter Planned in NW Gainesville