Organizers Finalize Plans For Gainesville Fashion Week
It's time for the models to take to the stage and strut their stuff for this year's Gainesville Fashion Week.
The festivities will kick off on April 7 at Sharab Lounge in downtown Gainesville with an art show and a silent auction.
Gainesville Fashion Week begins April 7th and continues through Sunday April 11th.
Organizers say there are still plenty of tickets left. They range from $10-$15. You can see fashions presented from Florida designers.
For more information, go to gainesvillefashionweek.com.
- Gainesville Fashion Week Wraps Up With Final Show Saturday
- Florida Baseball Wins Final Mid-Week Game In Dramatic Fashion
- EPA Issues Final Superfund Cleanup Plan
- East Gainesville Initiative Will Host One- week Camp for East Gainesville Residents
- Final Gainesville City Commission Forum
- Third and Final Suspect Arrested in Gainesville Home Invasion Robbery
- New Development in Northwest Gainesville? City Commission Plans To Vote Tonight
- Plans To Improve Downtown Gainesville
- Gainesville's Police Chief Plans to Retire
- Gainesville-Alachua County Hunger Summit Plan