Santa Fe College Arts Festival Wraps Up
One of the city's most highly anticipated arts festival returned to Gainesville this weekend.
Santa Fe College celebrated its 41st annual arts event. It is recognized as one of the top twenty art shows in the southeast tourism society.
It draws in more than 130,000 people locally and nationally to Gainesville, with a reported revenue of almost 10 million dollars.
Santa Fe College Art Festival included at least 230 vendors as they showcased artwork from jewelry to sculptures, photography, paintings and other items.
- Spring Arts Festival Helps Fund Scholarships for College Students
- Santa Fe College Hosts Dance Festival
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- Economic Impact of Cedar Key Arts Festival
- Longest-running Art Festival Continues to Draw Crowds
- Cedar Key Arts Festival Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- Gainesville's Environmental Film and Arts Festival Focuses on Becoming More "Green"
- Downtown Art Festival Draws Crowds
- Art Festival Attracts Thousands
- Art Festival Returns to Downtown Ocala