Semi-Tanker Accident Temporarily Shuts Down I-75 In Columbia County
A semi-tanker crash on I-75 made traveling a no-go Sunday morning.
Florida Highway Patrol troopers say the crash happened around 8:30 a.m. Investigators say both lanes of the highway were shutdown between mile markers 414, which is the U.S. 441 exit and 423, which is State Road 47.
No one was injured.
- Kitchen Problems Temporarily Shut Down Gainesville Retirement Home
- I-75 Shut Down in Both Directions After Tractor Trailer Overturns
- Gas Tanker Catches Fire on I-75
- Three Marion County Web Cafés Forced to Shut Down
- Dixie County Car Dealership May Shut Down After Former Employee Steals Thousands
- Semi-Truck Strikes, Kills Pedestrian On I-75
- Mass Motorcycle Accident On I-75
- Traffic Accidents Close I-75
- Casinos in Florida May Soon Shut Down
- Stolen Car Shuts Down Traffic