Sister Hazel Giving Back to North Central Florida
Residents of North Central Florida demonstrated their generosity after a deadly earthquake hit Haiti more than three months ago. But some of what they donated didn't make it to Haiti that's because some of the items are staying here.
Sister Hazel's Angel of Mercy Ministries was collecting items like clothing and medicine following the earthquake. She says the turnout grew to be too much so she decided to keep some items for those who need it here.
"I want you to know Sister Hazel Angel of Mercy Ministry is thank you from the depths of our heart," says Sister Hazel Williams.
Sister Hazel says she plans to be at the old Peaceful Paths building on Northwest 6th street in Gainesville Tuesday. This Saturday, she will be at the old Brasington Cadillac dealership across from Gainesville High School on 13th street.
- North Central Florida Gives Big for the
- Help Oprah Give Big to North Central Florida
- Sister Hazel Feeding the Homeless
- Sister Hazel Performs for a Good Cause
- Globetrotters Giving a Show to North Central Florida
- Grant Approved To Give High Speed Internet To Rural North Florida Counties
- Another Case of Meningitis in North Central Florida
- North Central Florida Honors Fallen Soldier
- North Central Florida Residents Monitor Rising Water Levels Along the Santa Fe
- Schools Across North Central Florida Begin FCAT Testing