Stranded Fliers Get Free Admission To Seaworld, Busch Gardens
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Fliers grounded in Florida by an Icelandic
volcano's eruption are getting some free entertainment.
SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment is offering free admission to stranded travelers to three of its parks: the flagship SeaWorld Orlando, water park Aquatica and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
European tourists with a return ticket dated April 14 to April 21 are entitled to the free one-day ticket.
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Fill Out Forms, Get A New Home For Free!
- Veteran Gets Mortgage Free Home in Ocala
- Seaworld Staff Take Part in Dolphin Rescue
- College of Central Florida Allegedly Denies Admission to Students from Ocala School
- Protesters in Orlando Against Animal Treatment at SeaWorld
- 100+ Still Stranded in Texas
- Zoo Atlanta to Offer Admission to Dads on Sunday
- Cruise Ship Stranded in Indian Ocean
- Coast Guard Crew Rescues Men Stranded at Sea for Eight Days
- Unexplained Dolphin Strandings Continue in Massachusetts