SUV Hits Train Near Morriston; Nine People Injured
A SUV hit a train at the railroad crossing at County Road 464 and SE 200th Ave near Morriston Sunday afternoon. Nine people were injured in the crash.
Three people were transported with critical injuries. Levy, Marion and Alachua EMS all transported injured in the crash.
Levy County Sheriff's Office received the 911 call shortly after 1 p.m.
Florida Highway Patrol is investigating the cause of the crash. The names and ages of those injured have not been released.
- Three People Injured in Shooting on College Campus Near Houston
- Five Injured After SUV Overturns On I-75 In Alachua County
- Child, 2, Seriously Injured After Crawling Under SUV
- CSX Train Derails Near Alachua
- Dead Horse and Mutilated Birds Found Near Train Tracks
- Truck hits, critically injures GPD officer
- Starke Man Hit, Killed By Train
- Forty-Five Injured In Canadian Train Wreck
- Two Injured in Hit and Run Boat Crash on Lake Lanier
- Blood In Bravo's SUV, Among Other Incriminating Evidence In The Aguilar Case