SUV Hits Train Near Morriston; Nine People Injured
A SUV hit a train at the railroad crossing at County Road 464 and SE 200th Ave near Morriston Sunday afternoon. Nine people were injured in the crash.
Three people were transported with critical injuries. Levy, Marion and Alachua EMS all transported injured in the crash.
Levy County Sheriff's Office received the 911 call shortly after 1 p.m.
Florida Highway Patrol is investigating the cause of the crash. The names and ages of those injured have not been released.
- Drunk Driver Hits Six Patrol Cars, Nearly Injures Officers
- 1 Killed, 1 Injured When SUV Hits Orlando Bus Stop
- Three People Injured in Shooting on College Campus Near Houston
- Five Injured After SUV Overturns On I-75 In Alachua County
- Child, 2, Seriously Injured After Crawling Under SUV
- Nine injured, one dead in head-on collision
- Man Lying on Train Tracks Hit by Train in Marion County
- Pets and People Brace for Near Record Cold Temperatures
- Several people injured in Lake City shooting
- Train Derails Near Hawthorne