TV20 Interview with Mayoral Candidate Don Marsh
Wednesday TV20's series of interviews focused on one of the two candidates to become Gainesville's next mayor: Don Marsh. Marsh said he's looking to a former mayoral opponent for help in the runoff.
Marsh has spent his time trying to court those who voted for Monica Cooper in the March election. Cooper received nearly 25% of votes in the March election and those votes are seen as key to both candidates.
Marsh's campaign focus remains on lowering utility bills. Saying commissioners have not had to take ownership for spending the profits GRU sends to the city's general fund.
"That is how we pay for some of these extraneous projects that we really don't need," said Marsh. "I think those extraneous projects start going out the window."
Thursday the interviews shift to the District Four City Commission race. We'll speak to Randy Wells who is hoping his leadership experience with neighborhood organizations lands him a city commission seat.
- TV20 Interview with Mayoral Candidate Craig Lowe
- Lowe Narrowly Beats Out Marsh In Gainesville Mayoral Election
- Gainesville Mayoral Candidates Debate DUIs, Biomass at 4A Forum
- Commissioners in High Springs Interview Candidates for City Manager
- Marsh Supporters Challenge Election Results
- Don't Get Ripped Off on Championship Apparel
- Don't Let the Bed Bugs Keep Biting!
- Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite!
- Ladies Don't Leave Your Purses Unattended
- Shoo Fly Don't Bother Me