Woman, 39, Dies After Crashing SUV Into Tree
Florida Highway Patrol is investigating a deadly overnight crash in Putnam County.
Troopers say Jennifer Simmons, 39, was traveling on U.S. 17 when she lost control of her SUV and overcorrected. Investigators say Simmons then hit a tree before coming to a stop.
The driver was pronounced dead at the scene. Troopers say simmons was not wearing a seatbelt.
- Man Dies After Car Hydroplanes, Crashes Into Trees
- Man Dies After Car Flips Several Times, Crashes Into Trees
- Weirsdale Man Dies, After Crashing Car Into Tree
- Gainesville Bicyclist Dies After Colliding with SUV
- Teen Dies After 50-Foot Fall While Working For Tree Service
- One Woman Dead After Tree Falls on Home
- Dump Truck Avoids Woman, Spills Asphalt
- Delray Beach Man Attacked Woman, Attempted a Carjacking
- Gainesville Woman Dies in Scooter Crash
- Student Dies After Saving Schoolmate's Life In Crash