Authorities Search For Missing Teen Mother
Police are searching for a 17-year-old teen.
Now, authorities say the girl was staying at the Pleasant Place, a center that caters to underage mothers in Northwest Gainesville.
Workers there said she left her baby there Saturday night to go to a party, but she hasn't returned home. The baby is only three months old, and employees at the center are taking care of her.
Police said they just don't know what to make of the case yet.
A worker at Pleasant Place did tell TV20 that they filed a missing person's report.
As for the baby, DCF is investigating and they plan to take the child into their custody Monday morning if the mother does not return.
- Marion Co. Authorities Searching for Missing Plane, Pilot
- Authorities Searching for Missing Marion Co. Man
- Authorities Continue Searching For Missing Dixie County Woman
- Volunteers join search for missing Gainesville mother
- Authorities Searching for Missing Plane, Pilot
- Search for Missing Fort Lauderdale Teen
- Authorities Searched Aaron Hernandez's Secret Apartment
- Authorities Search for Suspect in Convenience Store Robbery
- Two-Vehicle Crash on Hwy 441; Authorities Still Searching for Driver
- Authorities Searching For Suspects Who Raped An Ocala Woman