Crews Fight 40-Acre Brush Fire In Putnam County
Florida Division of Forestry crews are on scene battling a 40-acre brush fire in Putnam County.
The fire is in a rural, heavily-wooded area in Mondex, which is between Interlachen and Palatka.
Crews are still investigating the official cause, but they say lightning likely started the fire.
Crews said no homes or structures are in damage.
But, there are several reports of smog in the Interlachen area.
- Bradford County Crews Battled Brush Fires
- 300 acre Brush Fire in Levy County is Growing
- Two Putnam County Detectives Fired After Bar Fight
- Brush Fire in Eastern Alachua County
- Marion County Brush Fire Closes Roads, Causes Evacuations
- UPDATE: Efforts Continue in Marion County to Put Out Brush Fire
- Brush Fire in Alachua County
- Hopkin's Prairie Fire Tears Through More than 19-Hundred Acres in Marion County
- Ten Acre Fire in Alachua County Contained
- Putnam County Fire