Ferrero Foundation Hosts Event To Raise To Build Children's Hospital
It is going to take a lot of money. However, the goal is to help kids of all ages in need of medical care. That is the plan in bringing a children's hospital to Gainesville.
On Thursday, the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation held it's kick off party for the annual gala event. It will raise money for the organization, which hopes to improve child care in hospitals as well as preventing medical mistakes.
The Ferrero Foundation was created in memory of 3-year-old Sebastian Ferrero, who died in October 2007 after a series of medical errors.
- Death of Son, Leads to New Foundation and Future Children's Hospital
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Hosts Noche De Gala Preview
- Noche De Gala Raises Money For Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Stop! Children's Cancer Fantasy Event
- Shands Children's Hospital Among Best in Nation
- A Local Boy Named "Florida Champion" of Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- Force Sisters Visit Children's Hospital Before Race
- Children's Hospital in Gainesville Makes Cents
- UF Shands Children's Hospital Opens New Entrance
- Stop Children's Cancer Raises Awareness for Pediatric Cancer