Fire Damages Marion County Restaurant
Marion County Fire Rescue responded to a restaurant fire late Saturday night.
When crews arrived on scene shortly before 11 p.m., they were able to quickly put out the fire at Sunset Harbor Marina, 10333 S.E. Sunset Harbor Road in Summerfield.
Crews were able to save approximately 80 percent of the building.
The restaurant was already closed at the time of the fire. And, no one was injured.
- Fire Damages Ocala Fast Food Restaurant
- Fire damages Union County sawmill
- Fire in Suwannee County causes major damage to mobile home
- Clay County fire damages home, kills pets
- Marion Oaks School Broken Into, Damaged
- Nearly 30 Cars Damaged by BB Gun Vandals
- Damaging storms strike the area Tuesday afternoon
- Summerfield home damaged in fire
- North Marion High School driver's ed worker faces firing over using vehicles for personal errands
- Two Marion County Sheriff's Officials Come Under Fire After Internal Investigations