Funeral Arrangements Made for Local Marine
Funeral arrangements have been announced for Marine Lance Corporal Philip Clark.
The Gainesville resident and Buchholz High School graduate was killed May 17, after being hit with shrapnel while on foot patrol in Afghanistan.
His father has sent out a message to the members of his son's memorial group on Facebook.
A procession will start on Thursday at 11:00am with a police escorted motorcade from the Naval Air Station in Jacksonville to Gainesville.
Visitation will be later that day, from five to 7:00pm at Williams-Thomas Funeral Home in Jonesville.
Funeral services will be on Friday morning at nine-thirty at Queen of Peace Catholic Church in Gainesville.
Clark's burial services with honors will be at the Florida National Cemetery in Bushnell.
- Funeral Arrangements and Motorcade Route For Marine Philip Paul Clark
- Marine Funeral Arrangements
- Funeral Arrangements for Lake Butler Victims
- Funeral for Local Marine
- Marine's Funeral Service
- Family Speaks About Marine's Death
- Marine Receives Special Surprise
- Family And Friends Remember Marine Officer
- Young Marines of Gainesville
- Gainesville Marine Killed in Action in Afghanistan