Gainesville Man Accused Of Dousing Bleach On Woman
A Gainesville man is in jail Sunday, accused of throwing bleach at a woman.
Travis Tyrone White, 20, got into an argument with the victim and left the apartment they were at in Gainesville.
Police said when White came back shortly after to get his belongings, he doused the victim in bleach.
He is charged with aggravated battery, and was booked in the Alachua County Jail.
- Police: Gainesville Man Accused Of Beating, Stabbing Woman
- Man Feeds His Daughter Bleach
- Man Feeds Baby Bleach
- Man Accused of Attacking Woman in Bedroom, Faces Her in Trial
- Man Accused of Sexually Assaulting Woman In Hawthorne Field
- Man Accused of Overcharging Elderly Woman
- Trial for Man Accused of Attempting to Rape, Murder Ocala Woman Begins
- Gainesville Woman Accused Of Assaulting Victim With Weed Wacker
- Gainesville Man Accused of Keeping Victims in His Home as Sex Slaves
- Man Accused of Rape in Downtown Gainesville Being Held on a Five Million Dollar Bond