A Gainesville Woman Wants To Keep The Same Name On Her License
Francis Geraldine V. Weeks who goes by Geraldine is upset that the D-M-V won't renew her license because they want her to put her birth name on her license. Problem is all her government documents read Geraldine V. Weeks. She's had the same name on her license since 1958. D-M-V workers told Weeks she would have to legally change her.
- Gainesville Woman Arrested For Trying to Run Down a Man With Her Car
- Gainesville Woman #GivesBack on Her Birthday
- Homeless Woman Murdered...Her Body Found in Gainesville Parking Lot
- Manning Wants to Live as a Woman Named Chelsea
- Gainesville Woman Wants Changes to County Dog Parks
- New Name, Same Mission..."The Dignity Project- Second Generation"
- 85 Year Old Woman Laid Off After 68 Years At Same Job
- Bike Licenses May be on the Way to Gainesville
- Florida Universities Want to Remove Animal Researchers' Names From Public Records Requests
- John Waldo's Family want a law passed in his name