GRU Crews Hard At Work Restoring Power
Yesterday's April showers may eventually bring May flowers, but for now they've brought broken fences, crushed houses, and down power lines.
And when that happens, GRU employees like Ken Simmons spring into action.
Simmons says GRU depends on customers letting them know when their lights are out. Nearly 14,000 customers lost power at some point, and will work all through the night and into tomorrow morning until everyone is back up.
- GRU working to fix power outages
- GRU Biomass Power Plant Contract Revealed
- GRU Holds 4th Annual "Camp EmPower"
- GRU Officials working to clean 900 Thousand Gallons of Waste Water
- GRU employee burned working near Oaks Mall
- High School Football Teams Working Hard in the Summer
- Getting The Rock Through A Hard Place: Florida's Offensive Strategy Working Through 5 Games
- Trenton Football Working Hard for A Repeat District Title
- Former Dunnellon Teacher and Crew Blast Off!
- Sinkhole Swallows Florida Man: Crews Call Off Search