GRU Crews Hard At Work Restoring Power
Yesterday's April showers may eventually bring May flowers, but for now they've brought broken fences, crushed houses, and down power lines.
And when that happens, GRU employees like Ken Simmons spring into action.
Simmons says GRU depends on customers letting them know when their lights are out. Nearly 14,000 customers lost power at some point, and will work all through the night and into tomorrow morning until everyone is back up.
- GRU Biomass Power Plant Contract Revealed
- GRU Officials working to clean 900 Thousand Gallons of Waste Water
- Former Dunnellon Teacher and Crew Blast Off!
- Crews Extinguish Fire At Gainesville Apartment Complex
- Crews Fight 40-Acre Brush Fire In Putnam County
- Crews Prepare For Noche de Gala
- Sinkhole Swallows Florida Man: Crews Call Off Search
- Crews Prepare For The Race
- Deputies Secure Sexual Predator's Backyard as Crews Dig
- Bradford County Crews Battled Brush Fires