GRU Crews Hard At Work Restoring Power
Yesterday's April showers may eventually bring May flowers, but for now they've brought broken fences, crushed houses, and down power lines.
And when that happens, GRU employees like Ken Simmons spring into action.
Simmons says GRU depends on customers letting them know when their lights are out. Nearly 14,000 customers lost power at some point, and will work all through the night and into tomorrow morning until everyone is back up.
- GRU Biomass Power Plant Contract Revealed
- Former Dunnellon Teacher and Crew Blast Off!
- Crews Extinguish Fire At Gainesville Apartment Complex
- Crews Fight 40-Acre Brush Fire In Putnam County
- Crews Prepare For Noche de Gala
- Deputies Secure Sexual Predator's Backyard as Crews Dig
- Bradford County Crews Battled Brush Fires
- Crews Prepare For The Race
- Sinkhole Swallows Florida Man: Crews Call Off Search
- High Springs Building Restoration On Hold