Hair Cuts Good For Gulf
As news pours in regarding the massive oil slick in the Gulf of Mexico reaching the Mississippi Delta, you might actually be helping to stop its spread without knowing it.
That's because a number of area salons are donating hair clippings for just that purpose which means oily hair might not be such a bad thing after all.
For the full story you can watch the video on the right and check out this link: www.matteroftrust.org
- Suspect Pulls Out Pregnant Woman's Hair Weave
- Ocala "Hair-a-thon," in Support of Boy Fighting Cancer
- Man Beats Up Two Elderly People After they Refuse to Buy Hair Clippers
- Good Grades For Students May Not Translate Into Good Report Cards For Schools
- A Local Business Benefits from Gators and Florida Gulf Coast Pre-Game
- Boater on Fishing Trip Missing in Gulf of Mexico
- Gulf Search: Day Three
- Rip Currents Hitting Gulf
- The Oil Spill in the Gulf Isn't Directly Affecting North Central Florida...Yet.
- 9th graders on the Gulf Oil Spill