Marine's Funeral Service
Marine Lance Corporal Phillip Clark's funeral began at 9:30 this morning at the Queen of Peace Catholic Church in Alachua County.
With his hands gently placed on Philip Clark's casket, Father Jeffrey McGowan recalled the carisma and charm of a young man, who showed the world what "Semper Fi" really means.
Those touched by Clark's smile gathered inside Queen of Peace Catholic Church, and remembered a husband, son, classmate, brother, and friend.
A 19-year-old Marine who departed this life on May 18 in Marjah, Afganistan.
During the service, Philip's grandfather read a bible verse from 1 Corinthians, chapter 13. It speaks about love, and that's exactly the message Father Jeffery says Philip, would want everyone to hear.
- Family Speaks About Marine's Death
- ASO to Escort Local Marine's Body
- Missing Marine's Body Found
- Funeral Arrangements Made for Local Marine
- Funeral Arrangements and Motorcade Route For Marine Philip Paul Clark
- Marine Funeral Arrangements
- Funeral for Local Marine
- Fundraising for Funeral Service
- Rasmussen College's Annual Service Day In Ocala
- Pardee's Brother Robbed Before Funeral